American Debt Ender Review For 2020
American Debt Enders is a for-profit debt counseling program (operated by Grace Unlimited LLC) that offers free credit counseling to determine the best strategy for your unsecured debt relief needs.
Since 2007, American Debt Enders has assisted customers with finding the solution to all their needs in one place by referring them to reputable debt organizations that assist with the following services:
- Debt consolidation
- Professional consultations
- A non-profit debt consolidation program
- Federal and private student loan relief
- A free FDCPA violations program to recover money from FDCPA violations
- A unique debt dispute program with full legal protection and credit restoration
- Solutions for medical bills, business debt, unsecured loans, credit cards, collections, repossessions, student debt, IRS tax debt, and payday loan debt relief
American Debt Enders does not directly charge any fees for their services; instead, their affiliates and partnered companies will set their own fees and terms, so be sure to thoroughly research each company before signing up with them.
Contact American Debt Enders: Website: www.americandebtenders.com Phone: +1877-718-9715 Address: American Debt Enders 265 Sunrise Hwy Suite 1-#250 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
American Debt Enders Pros
- Unique debt dispute program: American Debt Enders offers a special debt dispute program (not a debt settlement, modification, or negotiation program) through their sister company Infinity Consumer Services. Customers can qualify with as little as $2000 of unsecured debt, and the program allows for full legal coverage (should any creditor legal action occur), full elimination of the debt (90% of the time), and complimentary enrollment into a credit restoration program upon finishing the program. Call (855) 259-9684 today to see if you qualify and to learn more details.
- Transparency: American Debt Enders has an informative website which lists important information, such as their services, referrals, and debt partners. They even include an educational blog and a comprehensive FAQ section on their website that covers everything from different types of debt to enrolling in debt management programs.
- Free consultation: American Debt Enders offers a 100% free no-obligation consultation through Peak Legal Advocates to connect you with an affiliated program and a licensed lawyer who practices in your state.
- Licensed attorneys: All debt dispute cases are handled by licensed attorneys with full legal coverage.
- Nationwide services: American Debt Enders services are available nationwide depending on the program.
American Debt Enders Cons
- American Debt Enders and Grace Unlimited LLC are not listed with TrustPilot or accredited by the BBB, AFCC, or IAPDA.
- Due to the referral nature of their services, American Debt Enders cannot offer any direct guarantees.
- While we appreciate their informative website, the American Debt Enders webpage is rather difficult to navigate due to the number of links that are spread throughout the page. The same amount of information would be more helpful for potential consumers if it were laid out in a more organized fashion.
American Debt Enders Pricing
- Consultations are free. American Debt Enders does not charge any fees for its services (referring consumers to their affiliates).
- American Debt Enders requires clients to have a minimum debt of $2,000.
- Debt disputes tend to be 20% less expensive than debt settlement.
- The Debt Dispute Program is usually resolved in 12 to 18 months, no matter the program length.
- Because you are referred to affiliates, your terms, rates, and amounts will vary with each company.
- Their program length is around 60 months and varies depending on the individual.
Although they do not provide services directly, American Debt Enders takes care of all your debt needs by connecting you with affiliates who are best qualified to handle your individual case. Even though they are not BBB, IAPDA, or AFCC accredited, there are very few consumer complaints. However, we do recommend thoroughly researching the companies that you have been referred to before enrolling in any services.
If you would like to include your experience using this company then send us your American Debt Ender review today below:
[site_reviews_form title=”Submit Your Review” category=”12″ id=”k7gqs3eu”]
Yakub Abdulazeez, Is a blogger and Internet marketer with over 5 years of experience in online business. I’m also a licensed and practising medical doctor.
My aim with this blog is to help as many as I can to realize their dreams of setting up successful online businesses and make more money.